About Countertop Installation
We love countertops at Nelson Tile & Stone. Whether you know exactly what you want, or feel overwhelmed by the options and terminology, we're here to help. We work with all of the top brands and can quickly narrow in on your style and needs for your countertop material.
Some things you're going to love about us:
• Initial estimates are easy and can usually be done with a simple drawing that you can either text or email us with
• We carry trending colors that we can sell as Square Foot and not by the entire slab. This can amount to extensive savings.
• We have in-stock sinks, faucets other plumbing needs. No need to go to other stores.
• Because we fabricate ourselves, we have extensive knowledge of the process.
• We cut with some of the best equipment in Oregon. You don't have to go far to get the best!
• Our high resolution, digital scanning process is the most advanced in the stone industry. We make vein matching and layouts easy.
• Our digital inventory of all our remnants make shopping from home easy.
• Laser templating means minimal downtime. That's a must. We don't remove your countertops at template (like our competitors). Our goal is to remove and replace in ONE day!
Our Process for your new countertops.
We're one of the only countertop manufacturers that can template off your existing countertops, allowing for minimal downtime during demo and install. Our competitors will leave you without your counter and sink for weeks while they manufacture your material. Don't be left without your countertops for weeks! Many of our competitors do just that. Our technology allows you to keep functioning all the way up until install day.
Visit our showroom to pick out your countertop material and get a quote based on your measurements.
Click here to see an example of what we'll need for the quote
We will need to determine the scope of the project and what you'll need to return to a functioning kitchen. Should you need demolition of the old counters, lowering of a high counter, a new garbage disposal, new backsplash or plumbing services, we can assist with all of it.
We collect a 50% deposit, schedule your template and install dates and begin ordering materials. After deposit, install dates can be up to 4 weeks out, so it's best to plan accordingly!
As your stone fabricator, we can make demo and install happen quickly.
Countertop Remodel FAQs
Do I need to purchase the full slab of material even if won't need to use all of it?
No, we have a innovative square-footage program that allows you to only pay for what you need. This program is perfect for having zero waste and keeping on budget. It is however, limited to select quartz styles.